Friday 22 May 2015

Looking ahead

You know what I'm thinking about today?  Christmas.

The sun is shining, and the spring is just starting to turn towards summer, and I'm sitting here in my store, thinking about Christmas.

It's one of the hard parts of being in business, is to always think ahead. Like WAAAY ahead. I'm good at thinking way ahead, like where I want to be 5 years from now, but somehow, looking ahead 8 months and putting myself in a headspace to think Christmas in the middle of May is very hard. But such is life.

So you know what I'm doing this morning? Cranking the Christmas music. Spritzing some peppermint essential oil about. And thinking about Christmas.

Hey, ya do what you gotta do!

(Since you're here, help my day of inspiration out. Whats your favourite part about Christmas?) 

;)

1 comment:

  1. One favorite thing? I have so many! I love the decorations and a fire in the fireplace. I love doing advent activities with the boys. I love the warm smells like cinnamon and cloves. I love Christmas songs. I love the magic of Christmas that captivates my kids. So many things to love!

    ReplyDelete