Wednesday 20 May 2015

Neglecto Blog

I don't know how many posts I have like this in my blog history. Poor neglected blog. But I'm here to change that (sure, sure, you say!) It's time to build my "web presence" back up (or so they say.) It's time to do some good in the world. For now that's about spreading a little bit of joy. And a lotta bit of soap. But there are bigger plans brewing away in the back of my brain. Fear not, there is goodness to be had, shared, and spread, all around us!

In the meantime, I've downloaded the old(er) blog, Elemental, to be housed here with this dear space. Life on the Roof still lives on it's own, as there is too much stuff there to move ANYWHERE! And this space is about to become a little more active....I promise!

Until next (soon) time!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment