Saturday 13 June 2015

This week, in the Garden

With the help of Amit and Anya, our amazing HelpXers, we have made amazing progress on the gardens this week. 4 new beds are in, weeded to the max, and full of fresh new soil. We have gotten so much done this week and I'm so thrilled that we've had the chance to have these helpers in our home! 

I'm off at this moment to have a Skype with another helper who is hoping to come to us for October....just when all of this wonderful ness will be ready to harvest! 

So. Exciting. 


2 comments:

  1. Our garden is completely overrun with weeds. Maybe containers are the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you're still blogging! I surfed in from an old blog post I revisited, http://dayngrzone.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-sweet-it-is.html, and thought I check to see who was still blogging on. Great to reconnect! - @Dayngr

    ReplyDelete